• To create and sustain a positive, enabling and empowering educational environment for Nigerian students.
• To sponsor by way of scholarships, grants and other subsidies the educational costs of Nigerian students.
• To provide capacity building seminars, workshops and such other related activities and opportunities to students and young people.
• To collaborate with any NGO’s, ministries of youth and sports, ministries of education, allied parastatals and foreign bodies concerned with education and leadership training in Nigeria.
• To raise awareness of the general public to the state of education in Nigeria and solicit for financial and material assistance in the discharge of the foundation’s duties.
• To inculcate leadership values and training as a way of grooming future leaders in all spheres of life in Nigeria.
To fully achieve the aims and objectives of the foundation; to create a sustainable and formidable foundation that fully achieves its vision and to pass a strong and viable foundation on to successors who share the vision and mission of the foundation.
La Roche Leadership Foundation was formally registered as a Non-Profit Organization in March, 2013. It is guided by its motto; service (facio), diligence (industria) and integrity (integritas), three key behavioural concepts which encapsulate the spirit and character that are to be desired.
Service, Diligence & Integrity
To help raise generations of responsible, hard working, focused and well educated leaders, integrity driven, equipped and ready to make a positive impact in their communities, societies and country.